Skip to Main Content

Non-degree Affiliation

Students who exceed the credit limit for non-degree seeking (Undergraduate 15 and Graduate 12) must be affiliated to a college or school in order to continue taking courses. For Graduate affiliation, please be advised that it is not intended for credits that will be part of future graduate programs. Listed below are the necessary forms. 

Undergraduate Affiliation Form
Graduate Affiliation Form

Discontinue Current Status

Students who wish to discontinue their current FIU status and become a non-degree seeking student should Contact OneStop.

Last updated: November 22, 2021