Skip to Main Content

Application Steps

Transfer Credits

The Graduate Inclusion Form is used by the academic units to notify the Registrar what credits, taken prior to a students' admission, are part of a graduate academic program. See instructions to Submit Forms Online.

If you have taken any graduate courses as a non-degree seeking student, your advisor will need to review your records and inform us which are approved for your degree.

Tuition & Aid

To qualify for federal loans and grants, graduate students must Submit the FAFSA by the deadline.

The Graduate Tuition & Fees are listed on OneStop, but visit the college website for your program of interest for exact tuition rates.

Last updated: January 3, 2019

Live Chat & FAQs

Financial Aid: Bright Futures Medallion and Academic Scholars - 2019/2020Last Updated: Feb 12, 2019

All students apply to BF prior to HS graduation; eligible students are placed on the Master Eligibility List visible in OFSA: Office of Student Financial Assistance

Financial Aid: Grants Requiring FT Enrollment - Final Semester WaiverLast Updated: Jan 25, 2019

The Graduate Need Grant, Upper Division Grant, and Opportunity Grant all require full time enrollment. For students who are in their final semester and do not require full time enrollment to meet degree requirements can ask to have this requirement waived.

Financial Aid: Summer Aid Frequently Asked QuestionsLast Updated: Oct 3, 2018

Summer Financial Aid: These are some of the most commonly asked questions