Skip to Main Content

Change of Undergraduate Program/Plan

Requests for changes to an undergraduate student’s program/plan are initiated by an academic advisor on behalf of the student. Students who wish to make any changes should meet with an advisor in the program they are interested in. Please visit the Academic and Career Success website for specific academic advisor information. Advising contact information can be found under "Advising Resources."

Program/plan change requests include:

  • Change to a new major
  • Add or remove a second major
  • Add or remove a second bachelor’s degree
  • Add or remove a minor
  • Add or remove an undergraduate certificate

Academic departments have the right to review and accept or deny students into the requested programs. 

For a guide to the student’s view of this electronic process, click here: Student Change of Program Plan Request Guide

Change of Graduate Program/Plan 

To make a program change or a level change for your degree or certificate, students must submit the Change of Graduate Degree Program through the University Graduate School.

Last updated: October 27, 2021