Skip to Main Content

Order Official Transcripts

FIU has contracted with Parchment to provide transcript ordering, printing, and delivery services. 

Current Students

  1. Log into the MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for help.
  2. Select 'Academic Records,' then 'Transcripts.'
  3. Choose 'Request Official Transcript' from the dropdown.
  4. You will be directed to the FIU Parchment site to order your transcript. Prices and instructions are listed on the site.

Alumni and Former Students

Order an Official Transcript


Waiver of Transcript Fee for Active Duty Military, Honorably Discharged Veterans, and/or Spouse and Dependents

In accordance with F.S. 1009.26 (17a)FIU students who are active-duty military, honorably discharged veterans of the United States Armed Forces, or spouses and/or dependents are eligible for a transcript fee waiver. The waiver will cover the $10 transcript cost. Additional services such as tracking and express mail are NOT covered by the waiver. To use any tracking or express service, the student must provide the appropriate pre-paid envelope or paperwork to the Office of the Registrar in advance of sending the transcript(s).

You must be confirmed as a student, dependent and/or spouse who meets the criteria above by the FIU Veteran and Military Affairs Office (VMA). If you have not been verified by the FIU VMA office, please contact them via email,, prior to requesting your transcripts.

If you meet the criteria above and have already provided documentation to the FIU VMA Office, please complete the electronic Active Duty, Veterans, Spouses, and Dependents Transcript Request Form to request your official transcripts. Once you submit the request, the form is automatically sent to for processing.

Should you have any questions or need additional information, please email

Parchment Customer Service

If you need help with your transcript order, the Parchment Support Team is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 8pm EST. You may use the following link to check on the status of your order:

View Unofficial Transcript

  1. Log into the MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for help.
  2. Select 'Academic Records,' then 'Transcripts.'
  3. Choose 'View Unofficial Transcript' from the dropdown.
  4. Choose the 'Report Type' for the transcript and follow on-screen instructions.

Notary Services

We offer Notary Services on limited availability. Please review our Notary Services for more information.

Last updated: August 8, 2023